A platform for future engineers to expand their horizon and hone their interest. The idea is to encourage students of all colleges of engineering by bringing them onto a common technical platform.
Come one, come all. This is where you can showcase your innovation and skills. Compete among the student community across the nation beyond the technical spheres.
1. Each team should consist of 3 members.
2. Abstract & report should be strictly as per IEEE format.
3. Abstract should consist of only one page.
4.Abstract should be mailed to email@example.com before 10th March 2016
5. Report/Research paper/Papers should consist maximum of 20 pages.
6.Groups should carry 2 copies of Report/Research paper/Papers along with them.
7. There should be minimum of 8 slides in the Power point presentation.
8. Register your team latest by 8th march 2016.
9. Groups should report sharply at 9.00 am with their presentation on 11th March   2016.
10.Some topics are given in topics section,or you can also choose your own topics to present
For more details please contact
Event Head: Anurag Bopche
Computer science/Information Technology:
Event Head: Himanshu Chuturvedi
Event Head: Chandan Jaiswal
Electrical & Electronics(EE,EC,EEE):
Event Head: Neha Godbole